Offering seven comprehensive K–8 campuses and alternative programs at the Underdown campus, our district is meeting the needs of our diverse community by educating our students with excellence and partnering with families to encourage their children to reach for and attain success. We adhere to the Kids at Hope philosophy that all children can be successful—there are no exceptions! To help each of our children reach for and experience success, we follow six guiding principles that direct the decisions we make from the district to the classroom level. They are:
- Students reach their fullest academic potential through a balanced, academic core curriculum.
- Interactions between students, teachers, staff, parents, and community partners are respectful and collaborative in a safe and orderly environment.
- Families are knowledgeable about and actively involved in their child’s educational program.
- Employees contribute to quality educational experiences in a competent, responsible, and nurturing manner.
- Community partners are involved in the educational process.
- Resources are efficiently and effectively managed in order to achieve the district’s mission.
Our schools have been diligently developing programs and partnerships that are effectively closing the gap between student performance and state standards. We are extremely proud of our students’ and teachers’ hard work; our schools are making steady progress in student performance on state and district assessments and continue to show steady gains in school letter grades. Thank you, students! Thank you, teachers! Thank you, parents and community! It is through our collaboration that students are developing confidence and meeting with great success. If you are new to the district, you’re joining a great team! Browse below to learn more about what we offer.
The mission of the Littleton Elementary School District is to create high quality, comprehensive, and success-oriented learning, and leading opportunities for everyone in our schools.
All our schools enjoy state-of-the-art school facilities with environmental controls, wireless technology, and a continually expanding innovative one-to-one classroom laptop program as well as modern playground equipment in shaded play areas and upgraded sports fields. For families who need care beyond our regular school hours, we partner with the Boys & Girls Club to bring you after school enrichment programs.